Capitol Hill Parking
Where can I park hourly?
- 2 hour Paid On-Street Parking (Mon-Sat): Directly in front of The Riveter and in the immediate surrounding blocks there is plenty of on street paid parking available. Costs fluctuate throughout the day.
- 4 hour Paid On-Street Parking (Mon-Sat): Along the East Side of Cal Anderson Park on 11th Avenue there are 4 hour paid parking spots. Costs fluctuate throughout the day.
- Free 2 hour On-Street Parking: Northeast at of The Riveter between Pine and Denny and 12th and 15th Avenues there is free 2 hour on-street parking.
Where can I park for the full day?
There are several nearby paid garages or parking lots available for use. Cost fluctuate between location. Many offer early-bird discounts.
Are there public transportation options nearby?
- Light Rail: The Riveter is 5 blocks away from the Capitol Hill Light Rail Station – about an 8 minute walk – so light rail is a great option for visiting our space.
- Street Car: The First Hill Street Car line will take you from Pioneer Square to Broadway, just three blocks from The Riveter.
- Bus: Several Metro buses (2, 10, 11, 12, 49 etc) pass through the neighborhood.