Seattle | Capitol Hill | Parking
Where can I park hourly?
- 2 hour Paid On-Street Parking (Mon-Sat): Directly in front of The Riveter and in the immediate surrounding blocks there is plenty of on street paid parking available. Costs fluctuate throughout the day: 8am-11am is $2 per hour; 11am-5pm is $2.50 per hour; 5pm – 8pm is $3.50 per hour.
- 4 hour Paid On-Street Parking (Mon-Sat): Along the East Side of Cal Anderson Park on 11th Avenue there are 4 hour paid parking spots. Costs fluctuate throughout the day: 8am-11am is $2 per hour; 11am-5pm is $2.50 per hour; 5pm – 8pm is $3.50 per hour.
- Free 2 hour On-Street Parking: Northeast at of The Riveter between Pine and Denny and 12th and 15th Avenues there is free 2 hour on-street parking.
There are several nearby paid garages or parking lots available for use. Here are a few of the cheapest early bird options we’ve found:
- The Greek Church (about 40 spots) at 1804 13th Ave. The Early Bird before 9:30am is $7/Day plus tax.
- Pike St. Surface Lot (about 15 spots), between 13th and 14th Ave; next to 1316 E Pike St. The cost $4 per hour, $15 per day. Before 9:30am is $8/day.
- 14th & Olive Surface Lot (about 10 spots); NW Corner. Before 9:30am is $5/day plus tax.
Are there public transportation options nearby?
- Light Rail: The Riveter is 5 blocks away from the Capitol Hill Light Rail Station – about an 8 minute walk – so light rail is a great option for visiting our space.
- Street Car: The First Hill Street Car line will take you from Pioneer Square to Broadway, just three blocks from The Riveter.
- Bus: Several Metro buses (2, 10, 11, 12, 49 etc) pass through the neighborhood.