West LA Parking
Free visitor parking can be found in the alley next to the main entrance. Turn into the alley off Olympic Blvd.
Designated Parking Spaces are available with monthly or day pass options:
- Monthly Parking: $200 per month 24/7 access
- Daily Parking: $15 a day 8:00 am - 8:00 pm M-F
- ADA spaces available, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions
Where can I park hourly?
- 2 hour parking on Barrington daily. Cost: $1 per hour except Sunday.
- 1 hour parking on W. Olympic Blvd 8am - 6pm daily except Sunday.
Where can I park for the full day?
There are several nearby paid garages or parking lots available for use nearby with varying hours of operation and prices. Locate one here.
Are there public transportation options nearby?
- Bus routes: 5, 15, 7, and the R7 all within walking distance
- Metro: Hop off on the Expo/Bundy stop
- Bike: Exposition Corridor Bike Path